- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Season chicken with pepper. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each side or until done (165°F). Cool.
- Chop chicken; place in medium bowl. Add carrots and celery; mix well.
- Mix mayonnaise and 1/4 cup (4 Tbsp.) wing sauce until blended. Add to chicken mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto crackers; top with cheese. Drizzle lightly with remaining wing sauce.
Substitute 1-1/2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken, or cooked chicken purchased from the deli of your supermarket, for the chopped grilled chicken breasts.
Cooking time (duration)
Prep Time: 20 min Total Time: 50 min
Number of servings (yield)
Makes 10 servings, 3 topped crackers
All Nabisco Recipes
130 calories, 6g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 25mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 9g protein