Chicken Philly Cheese Sandwich
An easy delicious sandwich made with Curly's Sauceless Chicken
What You Need
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, heat Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, onions and green peppers.
- Add Curly’s Sauceless Chicken from the tub.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- Place ample servings on tasty, sub buns and top with provolone cheese.
- Place subs on a cookie sheet and heat in oven for 5-7 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven and serve with chips and a pickle.
Cooking time (duration)
Cook Time: 15 min
Number of servings (yield)
Ratings & Reviews
I am always looking for a unique idea for lunch and I found it! This recipe is amazing and adding a handful of potato chips really makes a meal.
Anonymous – 04/15/2014 –
Made this for lunch with some homemade french fries....very good!! added red and yellow peppers for a different flavors!
Angela D. – 04/17/2014 –
Rate this Recipe