- Cake: Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour 10-cup Bundt pan. Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter with sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, incorporating each one fully before the next addition. Beat in vanilla and chocolate. With mixer on low, alternately add flour mixture in 3 parts and coffee drink in 2 parts, starting and ending with flour mixture and scraping down bowl as needed between additions.
- Scrape into prepared pan, smoothing the top. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until tester comes out clean when inserted into center. Let stand for 15 minutes; turn out onto rack. Let cool completely.
- Dark Chocolate and Pomegranate Sauce: Add chopped chocolate to heatproof bowl; set aside. In small saucepan, combine cream with juice over medium-high heat; bring to gentle simmer. Pour over chocolate and whisk in butter; let stand for 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth and chocolate is melted. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Place cake on serving plate with rim. Drizzle sauce over top. Garnish with pomegranate seeds.
If pomegranate seeds are not available, garnish with a mix of berries, such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.