- Heat oil in large cast-iron skillet on medium heat. Add onions and jalapeño peppers; cook 4 to 5 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic, oregano and cumin; cook and stir 1 min.
- Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until no longer pink, stirring frequently. Meanwhile, mash half of the beans.
- Stir mashed beans into chicken mixture along with the whole beans, chicken broth, corn and chiles. Bring to boil, stirring frequently; simmer on medium-low heat 4 to 6 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Add 2 cups cheese; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until completely melted. Top with remaining cheese.
- Heat broiler. Broil dip, 4 inches from heat, 1 min. or until cheese is melted. S
- erve with WHEAT THINS.
If you don't have a large cast-iron skillet, you can instead prepare this cheesy dip in a large saucepan. After melting the 2 cups cheese added to the dip, spoon the dip into 2- qt. casserole dish spr
Cooking time (duration)
Number of servings (yield)
Makes 6-1/2 cups dip or 52 servings 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT
All Nabisco Recipes
190 calories, 7g total fat, 1.5g saturated fat, 10mg cholesterol, 330mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate, 3g dietary fiber, 5g total sugars includes 4g added sugars, 6g protein, 0%DV Vitamin A, 2%DV Vitamin C, 0%DV Vitamin D, 8%DV calcium, 8%DV iron, 4%DV potassium