MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates “4 Years Strong” with New Mobile Friendly Website and Much Gratitude for Continued Member and Sponsor Support
Coronado, CA – June 22, 2015 – MyMilitarySavings.com, the #1 military shopper community today announced they are celebrating four years of helping military families serve, save and enjoy with the launch of their new redesigned military shopper website that is now 100% mobile friendly.
The entire MyMilitarySavings.com team would also like to extend their sincere thanks to military families worldwide and to their list of loyal participating sponsors for their continued support of the MyMilitarySavings digital and social media network over the last four years.
“So much has happened in four short years since we, together with our sponsors, began helping military families get the most from their Commissary and Exchange benefit,” states Dave Gibson, CEO. “We can’t begin to express our appreciation to our loyal members, and really, to an entire industry that has come together to develop a central, “real time” portal to communicate with and support the millions of Active Duty, Retired, Reserve and Guard Families around the globe. For that, all of us at MyMilitarySavings.com would like to say thank you.”
What began simply as a way to help military families get the most out of their authorized shopper benefit, MyMilitarySavings.com has become one of fastest growing digital networks for connecting military family and friends. Combined with the site’s social media outlets on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook, the MyMilitarySavings.com team enable the military community to communicate and share ideas on a broad range of topics around family, food, kids, travel, “PCS”, and virtually every aspect of military life.
As of June 1st, the MMS digital community now reaches 3+ million global military families with a membership exceeding 82,000. The platform also receives advertising support from a roster of 384 premiere global brands including Purina ONE, Nabisco, Coca-Cola, Kimberly-Clarke, Heinz, Kraft, and virtually hundreds more.
The new mobile website will provide a faster, “smarter” shopping experience across all devices including laptops, tablets, or smartphones enabling easier savings at Commissaries and Exchanges. Discover more at MyMilitarySavings.com.
Press Release Archive
- Jun. 22, 2016 – MyMilitarySavings.com Founding Member Denny Gibson Retires; Company Greets 5 Year Anniversary with Strategic New Hires
- Apr. 28, 2015 – bBIG Communications Acquires MilitaryWivesSaving.com and ThriftyShopaholic.com
- Jun. 30, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Launches “One Stop” Coupon Shopping Program
- Jun. 18, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates 3-Year Anniversary with Record Membership and Engagement from Active, Retired, Reserve and Guard Military Community
- Mar. 26, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Launches Omnichannel Programming and Reporting
- Feb. 25, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Membership Surpasses 50,000 Military Families in 2013; Increases Community Reach to 1.9 Million Authorized Military Shoppers for Brands
- Jan. 29, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Achieves Third Year of Growth, Gains New Leadership and Platform Capabilities through Corporate Merger
- Jun. 21, 2013 – Thank You.
- Jun. 21, 2012 – MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary
- Jan. 16, 2012 – MyMilitarySavings.com Surges to #1 Most-‐Visited Military Consumer Savings Website