- Insert wooden pop stick into filling in center of each cookie. Place in single layer in shallow parchment-lined pan. Freeze 5 min.
- Microwave orange candy wafers and oil in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until completely melted.
- Dip cookies, 1 at a time, into candy coating, turning to evenly coat all sides of each cookie. Gently shake off excess coating. Return to prepared pan.
- Microwave black candy coating wafers in separate microwaveable bowl 1 min.; stir until melted. Spoon into piping bag.
- Cut small piece off tip of bag. Use to pipe lines onto cookies to resemble basketballs as shown in photo. Refrigerate 5 min. or until coating is firm.
Jazz it Up! For added fun, use additional melted candy coating wafers to write names or jersey numbers on the back sides of the pops.