Spicy Deviled Eggs
Serve the Spicy Deviled Eggs recipe in Chinet Classic White™.
What You Need
- Slice the eggs in half from top to bottom.
- Scoop the yolks into a medium mixing bowl and lay the whites aside.
- Place all of the peppercorns, except 1/2 teaspoon of the pink peppercorns, into a spice grinder and process until ground well.
- Add the ground peppers, caper liquid, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and sugar to the egg yolks and using a fork, stir to thoroughly combine.
- Place the mixture into a zip-top plastic bag and cut a small hole at one of the corners.
- Pipe the mixture into each of the white halves.
- Coarsely grind the remaining 1/2 teaspoon of pink peppercorns and use to garnish the top of each egg.
- Chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
Ratings & Reviews
I love it.
Anthony M. – 11/04/2020 –
I LOVE deviled eggs and I LOVE spicy! Why didn't I ever think to do them together!? Mouthwatering!!
Cerra S. – 04/07/2015 –
I didn't use all the different types of peppercorns but I made these with Easter dinner and they were hot and a HIT!
Angela D. – 04/08/2015 –
Rate this Recipe