REESE'S Peanut Butter Temptations Recipe
Delicious Hershey's Recipe
What You Need
- About 40 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures or 12 (0.75 oz. each) REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups, quartered
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375°F. Remove wrappers from candies. Line small muffin cups (1-3/4 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until light and fluffy in large bowl. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place one in each prepared muffin cup. Do not flatten.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until puffed and lightly browned; remove from oven. Immediately press peanut butter cup or piece onto each cookie. Cool completely in muffin pan. About 3-1/2 dozen cookies.
Ratings & Reviews
This was the perfect combination of my favorites...chocolate and peanut butter....can you say Yummy!!!!!
Anonymous – 01/24/2014 –
My kids love these....they just couldn't get enough!!
Angela D. – 01/26/2014 –
Yummy! Perfect combo of PB and chocolate! I am allergic to gluten so just substituted gluten free flour. Huge hit in my home!
Alexis R. – 02/19/2014 –
Rate this Recipe