- Root Beer Marinated Shrimp: In bowl, stir root beer with lime juice, oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and chili flakes. Pat shrimp dry with paper towel and toss shrimp in marinade. Cover and marinate, in refrigerator, for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high, grease grate well. Remove shrimp from marinated and shake off any excess. Grill shrimp, 2 to 3 minutes per side or until start to curl, turn pink and cooked through.
- Coleslaw: Meanwhile, whisk lime juice with oil, garlic, salt, sugar and cumin. Toss dressing with coleslaw mix; Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Assembly: Spread bean dip evenly on each tortilla. Top with some coleslaw, avocado, shrimp and green onions. Serve with lime wedges and remaining coleslaw.
- Serve with pickled jalapenos for a spicy kick.
Alternatively, use prepared coleslaw mix and dress as package directs.