- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix together turkey, apple, cheese and sun-dried tomatoes. Form into 30 meatballs, about 1-in. size. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, cook gravy for 3 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, divide cooked pasta between each plate and place 5 meatballs on each. Spoon warm gravy on top and serve immediately.
If desired, substitute Heinz® HomeStyle Roasted Turkey Gravy with Heinz® HomeStyle Fat Free Roasted Turkey Gravy.