- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended.
- Place wafer on bottom of each of 12 paper-lined muffin cups. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over wafers.
- Bake 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Top evenly with coconut and jelly beans just before serving. Bend each licorice piece, then insert both ends into each cheesecake to resemble the handle of a basket. Keep refrigerated.
- Size-Wise: These baskets are sure to be a hit at an Easter egg hunt. They are fun to make, and each basket is an easy portion to serve.
- How to Tint Coconut: Place coconut and a few drops green food coloring in small resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Shake bag gently until coconut is evenly tinted.
Omit NILLA Wafers. Prepare as directed, pouring batter evenly into 12 ready-to-use single-serve graham cracker crumb crusts.