Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1 PointsPlus® Value per serving.
What You Need
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave each Smart Ones™ Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal according to package instructions. Allow oatmeal to cool.
- In a clean mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and old fashioned rolled oats. Set these ingredients aside.
- In a large clean mixing bowl, using a whisk or hand blender, cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Add egg and whisk until ingredients are well incorporated. Add both Smart Ones™ Maple & Brown Sugar Oatmeal cups to the wet ingredients and mix until well incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Whisk until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Using a teaspoon, drop cookies onto nonstick baking sheet leaving 1/2-inch between each cookie dough drop.
- Bake cookies at 350°F for 15 minutes or until cookies are completely baked.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Ratings & Reviews
I added a twist to these...I made them and then added them to a blender with cold milk, crushed ice and vanilla yogurt and made a yummy cookie shake!
Bobbi P. – 11/03/2014 –
These are perfect for National Oatmeal Month (January!)
I think I'll celebrate with them!
Cerra S. – 01/15/2015 –
Rate this Recipe