- COMBINE KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, flours, salt, the 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add the 2 tablespoons water, mixing with fork. Mixture will be crumbly. With back of spoon, press mixture evenly and firmly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan to form crust.
- BAKE at 400° F about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Cool completely.
- SOFTEN gelatin in the 1/4 cup of water in small saucepan,about 5 minutes. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves. Remove from heat.
- PLACE cottage cheese, the 1/4 cup sugar, banana, 1/2 cup of the strawberries and hot gelatin in electric blender or food processor container. Process until completely smooth.
- POUR half cheese mixture into pie shell. Arrange 1/2 cup strawberries over surface. Gently pour remaining cheese mixture over strawberries. Garnish pie with remaining strawberries and blueberries. Chill until set, about 2 hours.
Blueberries may be replaced with 1/2 cup of other bite-size fresh, frozen or well-drained, canned, fruits.