- Use serrated knife to cut each candy bar crosswise in half; brush or spread with white candy coating.
- Place 3 candy-coated chocolate pieces lengthwise down center of each candy bar piece for the snowman's buttons.
- Cut sour belts piece into lengthwise strips along color lines, then cut each strip crosswise in half.
- Attach remaining candy-coated chocolate pieces to both ends of EACH of 8 sour belts strips with small dab of the remaining white candy coating. Let stand 1 min. or until firm. Attach to both sides of candy bar pieces with remaining white candy coating for the ear muffs. Discard unused sour belt pieces.
- Use orange and black candy coatings to add the snowmen's eyes and noses. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
To melt wafers: Place each color of candy coating wafers in separate microwaveable bowls. Microwave, 1 bowl at a time, on HIGH 45 sec. or until wafers are completely melted, stirring after 30 sec.