- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 60 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip 15 cookie balls in blue candy coating, turning to evenly coat each ball with candy coating. Return to baking sheet. Immediately top with sprinkles. Dip remaining cookie balls in red candy coating. Return to baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until candy coating is firm.
- Arrange cookie balls on platter, in 6 rows of 10 balls each, to resemble the American flag as shown in photo. Drizzle melted white candy coating in stripes over rows of red-coated cookie balls.
- Special Extra: Add a row of OREO Cookies for the flag pole.
Substitute melted white candy coating wafers for the red candy coating wafers, dipping the cookie balls in the white candy coating before drizzling with the melted red candy coating.