Christmas Morning Spinach Bacon Cheese Quiche
My kids love Christmas morning and all the gifts that come along with it.
What You Need
- Preheat Oven to 400°
- Place pie crust in oven on a cookie sheet for 5-7 min until bottom is brown. This prevent a soggy crust.
- Saute the chopped onions, bacon and spinach together until onions are translucent and bacon is done. Remove bacon and crumble.
- Add milk to cracked eggs in a bowl and began to whip them. Then add cheese salt and pepper and whip again.
- Place Bacon spinach and onion mixture in bottom of crust and top with leftover cheese.
- Pour egg mixture in and top with more cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 35-40 min.
Krystel from Army Wife 101
Ratings & Reviews
This Recipe is awesome! Doesn't have to be for Christmas morning, but we make it frequently! So easy to take with you if you're on the go or put in between some toast, and it's DELICIOUS, too!
Cerra S. – 02/09/2014 –
Rate this Recipe