- COMBINE eggs, milk, orange peel, 2 teaspoons of vanilla and cinnamon in a shallow dish.
- DIP bread slices into milk mixture, coating both sides.
- PLACE on baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- BAKE at 450°F for 9 minutes or until light brown.
- TURN bread. Sprinkle with cereal. Lightly press cereal into bread. Bake for 6 minutes more or until light brown.
- MEANWHILE, in small saucepan stir together orange juice, honey and cornstarch.
- COOK and stir over medium heat until boiling and thickened.
- STIR in strawberries and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla gently.
- SERVE over toast.
*For a lower fat version, substitute 1 cup refrigerated egg substitute for the 4 eggs.