Serve the Cherry Sangria recipe in Cut Crystal® Cups.
What You Need
- 32 ounces cherry juice blend (32- to 40-ounce bottle)
- 6 ounces maraschino cherries—undrained
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 orange—thinly sliced
- 1 lemon—thinly sliced
- 20 ounces club soda or lemon-lime carbonated beverage (10- or 12-ounce bottles)—chilled
- In-season summer fruits are always delicious, so we're always looking for new ways to enjoy them. Like this sweet, non-alcoholic version of one of favorite summer beverages.
- In a large pitcher, combine cherry juice blend, maraschino cherries with their liquid, orange juice and lemon juice; mix well. Add orange and lemon slices.
- Refrigerate, covered, 2 to 3 hours.
- Before serving, add club soda; stir gently. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses. Garnish with additional maraschino cherries and orange slices, if desired.
Ratings & Reviews
michael l. – 11/02/2018 –
Darren M. – 06/13/2018 –
A yummy beverage everyone can enjoy! The tastes are amazing and the bottle looks so pretty on a summertime BBQ food table.
Bobbi P. – 07/28/2014 –
One of my girlfriends made this for a girls night in! It was gone pretty quickly. Definitely recommend this for any brunch or girls night in!
Cerra S. – 08/16/2014 –
Rate this Recipe