- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine shredded turkey and cream cheese in large mixing bowl and set aside next to the bowl of stuffing.
- Unroll the dough individually so you have 8 triangles.
- Place 1/2 a tablespoon of turkey cream cheese mixture and 1/2 a tablespoon of stuffing on the wide end of the triangle of the dough.
- Roll till mixture is secure. At this point, you could roll them in the shape of a croissant or roll into a ball.
- Dip each side till coated in butter and then dip in the bread crumbs until coated completely around
- Place each croissant on a non-stick cookie sheet and bake for 20-30 minutes until golden brown
Serve as appetizers or as a meal with green beans, mashed/baked potatoes and rolls. Can be substituted with boiled chopped or shredded chicken.