MyMilitarySavings.com Launches Omnichannel Programming and Reporting
New “Big Play” programming combines digital/in-store promotions, results reporting, and effective reach to millions of authorized military shoppers for brand sponsors
Coronado, CA – March 26, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com, the #1 shopping network for military families around the world today announced a new monthly multichannel promotional package that combines digital, email, social and mobile media with commissary coupons and point of sale.
Available to advertisers beginning this April, the “Big Play” offers advertisers a strategic combination of digital and in-store promotional support for their commissary products that includes weekly custom content posts to Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, online display ads, weekly inclusion in MyMilitarySavings.com email campaigns to 150,000+ shoppers, interactive shopping list for storing and tracking coupons, as well as direct in-store integration into the top 100 commissaries worldwide with custom coupons via the company’s Shelf Confidence™ Sign System.
The “Big Play” is available to advertisers in single- or multi-month media buys, and includes comprehensive, real-time analytics and reporting enabling brand sponsors to measure effectiveness of their multichannel activities within the military channel.
MyMilitarySavings.com recently reported record growth and engagement for fiscal year 2013, with a rise in brand sponsorship of over 80%, and an increase in shopper membership of 38% with over 50,000 registered members. The site has also enjoyed growing advertiser participation from close to 300 blue chip brands including Captain Morgan, Campbell’s, Del Monte, Pepsi, Tylenol, Hillshire Farms, Mott’s, and others.
The transition to a multi- or “Omnichannel” marketing approach that integrates mobile, social, print, and point-of-sale support has not been easy for consumer goods companies. Successfully mixing online and offline strategies is expensive, time-consuming, and difficult to manage and measure. And while the growth of digital and mobile technology has changed how consumers “pre-shop” and buy, it has had a huge, positive impact on global B2C ecommerce sales that currently top $1.5 trillion annually.
The new “Big Play” programming from MyMilitarySavings.com helps advertisers successfully combine their digital and in-store promotions, while providing critical reporting on any number of client-specific metrics such as audience traffic, impressions, redemptions, social engagement, retail sell through, and others. The resulting ROI analysis and reports have become extremely valuable to clients and marketers who are constantly under pressure to sell more, and spend less.
“We are extremely excited about launching the ‘Big Play’ based on early client feedback,” states Mark Igo, COO, bBIG Communications. “The program meets the growing ‘pre-shop’ needs of todays’ digital and mobile savvy consumer, and at the same time allows our advertisers to execute multichannel campaigns that are measureable and effective.”
MyMilitarySavings.com is a growing digital, mobile, and social media community enabling brand sponsors to effectively engage and market to the global military channel, a market that represents over 12 million shoppers and more than $20 billion in annual sales. In January of this year, MyMilitarySavings.com announced new ownership under bBIG Communications, a new digital marketing firm formed by the merger of three companies including MyMilitarySavings.com, ActionPak Marketing, and Market Tactics, Inc.
For More Information about “Big Play” programming and scheduling please contact a MyMilitarySavings.com representative at (619) 522-2957 or email@example.com
Press Release Archive
- Jun. 22, 2016 – MyMilitarySavings.com Founding Member Denny Gibson Retires; Company Greets 5 Year Anniversary with Strategic New Hires
- Jun. 22, 2015 – MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates “4 Years Strong” with New Mobile Friendly Website and Much Gratitude for Continued Member and Sponsor Support
- Apr. 28, 2015 – bBIG Communications Acquires MilitaryWivesSaving.com and ThriftyShopaholic.com
- Jun. 30, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Launches “One Stop” Coupon Shopping Program
- Jun. 18, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates 3-Year Anniversary with Record Membership and Engagement from Active, Retired, Reserve and Guard Military Community
- Feb. 25, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Membership Surpasses 50,000 Military Families in 2013; Increases Community Reach to 1.9 Million Authorized Military Shoppers for Brands
- Jan. 29, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Achieves Third Year of Growth, Gains New Leadership and Platform Capabilities through Corporate Merger
- Jun. 21, 2013 – Thank You.
- Jun. 21, 2012 – MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary
- Jan. 16, 2012 – MyMilitarySavings.com Surges to #1 Most-‐Visited Military Consumer Savings Website