MyMilitarySavings.com Surges to #1 Most-‐Visited Military Consumer Savings Website
Six Months After Launch, Traffic Booms
Coronado, CA – January 2012 – MyMilitarySavings.com, a fully-‐navigational digital and social media platform featuring savings on leading retail brands for military families worldwide, has surged past others to become the number one internet destination for digital discount savvy shoppers.
According to the most recent statistics compiled by Alexa (http://www.alexa.com) – A Leading Web Traffic Information Company, MyMilitarySavings.com now has the best US Traffic Ranking of military consumer websites, making all others a distant second.
MyMilitarySavings.com has successfully carved out an impressive marketing niche that military brands have long sought to capitalize upon, but have been unable to master; namely, gaining the exclusive attention of Active-‐Duty, Retired and Reserve families around the world.
However, company president David Gibson and his growing team have cracked the code, and major brands from all sectors are lining-‐up to display their products and promotions on the MyMilitarySavings.com Digital and Social Media Platform.
Since being launched just over six months ago, MyMilitarySavings.com has been able to attract many top-‐echelon companies including: Kraft Foods, Nestle USA, Kellogg’s, Chinet, Purina, Merck, Hershey’s, BIC and Diageo; the retention rate among charter members is 100%.
Company president David Gibson said, “Many of our corporate clients need support in bridging the gap from traditional to digital and social media marketing within the military community. Research shows our military families are extremely tech savvy. The Military Community and MyMilitarySavings.com Members are proving to be shrewd and resourceful consumers -‐ always looking for quality offers and great values. This combination is translating into a positive formula for MyMilitarySavings.com, it’s featured Brand Partners and military families around the globe”.
Since the launch of MyMilitarySavings.com in June, military families have benefited from exclusive offers including $3,000 in commissaries shopping sprees, $3,000 in Visa Card Give-‐A-‐Ways, multiple iPad 2 “Back to School” Give-‐A-‐Ways and now Flat Screen TV’s. The response has been impressive as the MyMilitarSavings.com Facebook page alone has well over 800,000 views.
“With more brands poised to sign-‐on and join this growing platform, my expectation is that MyMilitarySavings.com’s popularity with our Military Community will continue to surge.” Gibson said.
Press Release Archive
- Jun. 22, 2016 – MyMilitarySavings.com Founding Member Denny Gibson Retires; Company Greets 5 Year Anniversary with Strategic New Hires
- Jun. 22, 2015 – MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates “4 Years Strong” with New Mobile Friendly Website and Much Gratitude for Continued Member and Sponsor Support
- Apr. 28, 2015 – bBIG Communications Acquires MilitaryWivesSaving.com and ThriftyShopaholic.com
- Jun. 30, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Launches “One Stop” Coupon Shopping Program
- Jun. 18, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates 3-Year Anniversary with Record Membership and Engagement from Active, Retired, Reserve and Guard Military Community
- Mar. 26, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Launches Omnichannel Programming and Reporting
- Feb. 25, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Membership Surpasses 50,000 Military Families in 2013; Increases Community Reach to 1.9 Million Authorized Military Shoppers for Brands
- Jan. 29, 2014 – MyMilitarySavings.com Achieves Third Year of Growth, Gains New Leadership and Platform Capabilities through Corporate Merger
- Jun. 21, 2013 – Thank You.
- Jun. 21, 2012 – MyMilitarySavings.com Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary