Enter for a chance to win a Year of FREE Groceries! There will be 3 winners. No purchase necessary.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY PERIOD BEGINS MONDAY, AUGUST 14, 2017 AT 12:00AM AND ENDS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2017 AT 11:59PM EST (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”). SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES RESIDING IN THE UNITED STATES. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT A VALID ACTIVE DUTY, RESERVE, GUARD, RETIREE OR FAMILY MILITARY MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AGES 18 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. Online entries for the sweepstakes must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 10, 2017 to be eligible to win. Methods of entry are as follows:
By providing a phone number, entrant agrees to receive text messages/voice calls from Kraft Heinz, MyMilitarySavings.com, Inc. and/or their affiliates in connection with submitted entry text. To stop at any time, text “STOP” to 467467. Consent is not required to buy goods and services. Limit ONE (1) online entry per person or email address during the Sweepstakes Period. Proof of e-mailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. Any attempt to submit more than ONE entry using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any other methods may void that entrant’s entry. Entries generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. No other forms of entry are valid other than those set forth above. All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor.
2. PRIZES: At the end of the entry period, there will be THREE (3) winners drawn at random – one winner from each of the Defense Commissary Agency’s three ConUS areas (Alaska and Hawaii will be included in the DeCA West region) from the pool of qualified entrants. The winner(s) will receive $7,500 worth of Commissary gift cards; 150 gift cards in $50 increments will be issued to each winner. Total prize value: $22,500. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the number of entries received in each area. If a prize offered becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to provide an alternate prize of equal or greater value.
3. DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received in each region. Winners will be selected the week of September 11, 2017. Winners will be contacted by phone and/or email and/or US Mail on or before October 31, 2017. Drawings will be conducted by a representative of www.MyMilitarySavings.com whose decisions are final and binding in all matters related to this sweepstakes. Winners must go to their local commissary to meet a Sweepstakes representative to claim the gift cards. Winners will be notified to arrange for a time and date to receive their $7,500 gift cards at their local commissary. Winners must collect their prize by 12/1/2017 or forfeit the entire gift card amount.
4. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the United States who are 18 years of age or older on the date of entry. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT A VALID ACTIVE DUTY, RESERVE, GUARD, RETIREE OR FAMILY MILITARY MEMBER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AGES 18 AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, www.MyMilitarySavings.com and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies, (and their respective IRS dependents, immediate family members [parents, children, siblings and spouse]) and individuals residing in their same household (whether or not related) (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) are not eligible to participate or win.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners will be notified by phone/certified letter/email via the information provided at the time of entry. If winner notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will result in forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected.
7. CONDITIONS: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses of any kind to persons including death or property which may be sustained directly or indirectly with the receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or for any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner(s) shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered/received by the winner. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of Tennessee and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional review, notification or compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for: (a) lost, illegible, late, misdirected, or incomplete, entries or email; or for interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Web site, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; and (b) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the Web site. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with entry process or operation of Sweepstakes or Web site, to be acting in violation of the terms of the Web site or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse or harass any other person. Sponsor is not responsible for injury or damage to entrants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading or copying materials from or use of Web site. If, for any reason, Sweepstakes, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend Sweepstakes, and determine winner from Internet entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of entrant, entry will be deemed made by the name on the online entry form. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her e-mail address during the Sweepstakes Period.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited, by participating, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant(s) and Sponsor, shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction and that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased
10. WINNER’S NAME: Winner will be required to email their first initial, last name, hometown and state to email@example.com to claim and receive their prize.
11. SPONSOR: Kraft Heinz Foods Company, 200 E. Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois 60601 [www.kraftheinzcompany.com].
© 2017 Kraft Heinz Company