Enter between June 19 - July 16, 2017 for a chance to win a Year of Free Groceries! We will also select 100 winners to receive a $50 Commissary Gift Card!
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
CONSUMER DISCLOSURE - You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO CURRENT AND FORMER U.S. ARMED FORCES MEMBERS OR THEIR DEPENDENTS WHO ARE 18 OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY AND WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO SHOP IN U.S. COMMISSARIES AND ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.
By entering this sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these Official Rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this sweepstakes are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins June 19, 2017 and ends July 16, 2017, when all entries must be received (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Patriot Perks Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry and who are current or former military members or their dependants who are eligible to shop in U.S. commissaries. Military personnel and dependents stationed overseas are eligible. Not eligible: employees of MyMilitarySavings,com and OSC-WEBco (“Sponsor”) and each of their parent, affiliate or related companies (“Promotion Entities”), or their immediate family or persons living in the same household. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited with the exception of U.S. Military bases overseas.
3. HOW TO ENTER VIA INTERNET. Visit www.patriotperksforyou.com during the Promotion Period. Complete and submit the online Promotion registration form including a valid email address. By submitting the fully completed registration form, each participant will receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. All entries must be received by July 16, 2017. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Only one entry per participant per day using only one (1) email address throughout the Promotion Period. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the above stated limitation will be void.
3A. HOW TO ENTER VIA TEXT. Users will text the keyword (150th) to 467467 and will subsequently be sent a link on their phone. The link will take the participants to a page that will have the entry form and applicable rules. Upon arriving at www.MyMilitarySavings.com (the "Web Site"), follow the online instructions to complete the Official Online Entry Form and submit as instructed to register for sweepstakes. All entries must be received by July 16, 2017. Message and data rates do apply.
4. GRAND PRIZE & ALTERNATEWINNERS; SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. One (1) Grand Prize Winner selected at random will receive a 1-year supply of Commissary groceries valued at $5,200 awarded via the following allotments: Commissary gift cards totaling $450 per month for 11 months and Commissary gift cards totaling $250 in month twelve. Also, one hundred (100) $50 Commissary Gift Card prize winners will be selected in a random drawing on or around July 17, 2017 from all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. Winners will be chosen from all eligible entries using a random number generator. All decisions are final. Potential winners will be notified via email. If a potential winner: (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) does not respond within five (5) days from the date the Sponsor first tries to notify him/her; (iii) refuses the prize; and/or (iv) the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to receive the prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Upon contacting a potential winner and determining that he/she has met all eligibility requirements of the Promotion, including without limitation the execution of required waivers, publicity and liability releases and disclaimers, such individual will be declared a “winner” of the Promotion. If any winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the prize will be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian who must execute the necessary documents specified by Sponsor.
5. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (ARV): One (1) Grand Prize Winner will receive a 1-year supply of Commissary groceries valued at $5,200 awarded via the following allotments: Commissary gift cards totaling $450 per month for 11 months and Commissary gift cards totaling $250 in month twelve. Also, One Hundred (100) winners will each receive one (1) $50 commissary gift card. There will be a total of One Hundred and One (101) winners for this Promotion. No cash redemptions or prize substitutions will be allowed except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, which reserves the right to substitute the prize (or portion thereof) with a prize of comparable or greater value should an advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning a prize in this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Promotion Entities from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction or property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; and (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Promotion Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize.
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor’s servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Promotion Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) PROMOTION ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (vi) The values of the prizes set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail values thereof; the actual fair market values as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail values of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of California and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of California. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNER’S LIST. For a list containing the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the drawing date identified above, to: MyMilitarySavings.com, PO Box 182110, Coronado, CA 92178.
13. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored by MyMilitarySavings.com, PO Box 182110, Coronado, CA 92178 and OSC-WEBco, 1100 Northpoint Pkwy, Suite 200, West Palm Beach, FL 33407 (Individually and collectively, the “Sponsor”). Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor in writing sent to one of the addresses above.